Sarah Riazati is a filmmaker, animator, front-end developer and educator based in Durham, North Carolina. She started her career in the music industry in New York, where she produced video and web content for bands and brands via Cornerstone Agency and The Fader magazine, after which she spent a year as a filmmaker-in-residence at Fabrica in Treviso, Italy, followed up by a second stint in New York as a video and web producer for Brickhouse Projects. In 2016, she moved (back) to North Carolina, where she is an adjunct professor at her alma mater, the School of Media and Journalism at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She teaches courses in web design, front-end development, and media ethics to journalism, advertising and PR students. She is currently an MFA candidate at Duke’s Experimental Documentary Arts program.
Currently available for freelance in the following:
- Video production (Directing, Interviewing, Camera operation, Audio Recording)
- Video post-production (Editing, Animation, Motion Graphics)
- Web design & front-end development (website initial launches, landing page design, CMS theme customizations, eCommerce integration)
- Digital strategy & marketing
- Creative consulting, brainstorming & treatment development
Get in touch anytime at sarahriazati (at) gmail.com.